Our Tosca Italian Fabrics exclusive selection of Suri Alpaca includes three different shades of grey of a wool and alpaca blend.A fabric with a soft and silky hand, its drape flows with ease for longer coat silhouettes. Create overcoats, ponchos, shawls but also home accessories such as pillows and blankets.Fabric produced in Italy sold by the meter with worldwide shipping.
Take home this exclusive natural fabric!
Not sure about the quality, weight or color of the fabric? Request a sample!
How much fabric you need? Use our guide to calculate the amount of fabric you need for your creations.
All photos was shot to return faithful colors.
We ship all over the world with free shipping starting at €59 for Italy and €139 for EU.
You have 14 days to evaluate and possibly return the product.
Tosca Italian Fabrics & Denim is an e-commerce company that deals with the distribution and sale of quality Italian fabrics, including a vast range of precious wool, sourced primarily from the surplus of top fashion houses and griffes as the overproductions of the best Italian mills, giving you the chance to buy from small to wholesale quantities at a fraction of what was their original price. Very concerned about sustainability and recycling, Tosca Italian Fabrics & Denim sells wool by the meter in small or wholesale quantities, choose with confidence and you will receive your fabrics directly at home, with also express shipping, everywhere in the world.
Alpaca is an animal belonging to the camelid species. About 95% of alpacas are of Huacaya breed, the other 5% are Suri, more difficult to farm, but the reward in terms of quality, shine and softness of their hair is incomparable with their cousins Huacayas. The ancient Incas people used to raise Suri only to produce garments for their aristocracy and high-rank religious orders, so priced it used to be called “God’s wool”.Nowadays the Suri’s soft touch, brilliance and warmness are a source of inspiration for modern designers demanding the best in terms of comfort and elegance.Recently a number of farms in New Zealand have developed a new way of spinning the Suri yarns, and the Surissimo was born, a superfine cloth that beats cashmere and vicuna for the production of coats of unparalleled softness and drape!At Tosca Italian Fabrics & Denim you can find a vast range of Suri Alpaca fabrics in small and wholesale quantities, ready to be shipped all over the world.
Our exclusive selection of Suri Alpaca includes three different shades of grey of a wool and alpaca blend.
1009 - INCAS GRIGIO CHIARO: A blend of 70% Suri Alpaca 30% Wool for this wonderful 820gr per linear meter medium gray coat.1010 - INCAS GRIGIO SCURO: A blend of 70% Suri Alpaca 30% Wool for this wonderful 820gr per linear meter charcoal coat.
Not sure about the quality, weight or the color of our fabrics? Do you neet to compare it, touch it or try a pairing? Write down the code or the name of the fabric you want to receive as a sample and request here up to 5 samples. Add them to your cart and complete your purchase!
Note: saples are not available on unique pieces.
How much fabric I need to buy?You can learn to calculate the amount of fabric you need to make a dress with a simple algebraic sum of the various lengths. Click here to discover the details.
All photos are taken in our photo studio by using professional equipment and training in order to return faithful colors on well-adjusted (calibrated) monitors.
We ship all over the world and we offer free shipping starting at €59 for Italy and €139 for the EU. Our prices vary from country to country, just put the goods in the cart and the shipment cost will be calculated at the end of the checkout.
We accept all major payment methods: cash on delivery, credit cards, postepay, bank transfer and PayPal.
If within 14 days of purchase you are not satisfied with the goods received, you are entitled to obtain reimbursement of the costs incurred without any penalty and without specifying the reason, by returning the goods. The only costs at your expense are those relating to the return of the goods.
© 2021 - 2022 Tessuti online Tosca. VAT IT02480900972 and REA PO539758, Prato Chamber of Commerce , Italy | Credits: MC due kappa uno