Here you can find all our Continuative fabrics always available even in large quantities.
- Tencel Lyocell in an original palette of over 30 colors.
- Viscose EcoVero a sustainable double crepe cady fabric.
- Drap cashmere blend a precious Cashmere-Wool nice to touch and pleasant to wear.
- Washed Denim a timeless fabric with many uses.
- Solid Silk Crepe de Chine: elegance in its purest form in 10 color variants
To be sure of your color choice, we suggest you order a sample of a single color or the full-color chart.
Our company was born to commercialize DEADSTOCK FABRICS: leftover fabrics from previous productions and clothing manufacturers.
By using deadstock fabrics, we reduce the amount of waste. By giving a new opportunity to existing fabrics that would otherwise be discarded, we embrace the logic of "reuse" in the realm of creative sewing.
Since these are unique fabrics, the stock is limited. Although uniqueness is an added value as it allows for the creation of exclusive and original garments, this aspect can be a limitation for projects such as ongoing collections over time.
To facilitate our customers, we have decided to create a section for REGULAR ITEMS: fabrics that are always available, even in large quantities.
We have carefully selected fabrics that reflect our philosophy: classic and sustainable textiles. We have focused on five versatile fabrics with which it is possible to create multiple garments and, if desired, they can be easily combined with our extensive deadstock catalog.